Sunday, February 6, 2011

Have You Ever...

Have you ever found yourself searching through storage boxes, cabinets, drawers and shelves...KNOWING you have an item you need to use for the week!  Knowing it is tucked neatly away SOMEWHERE! 

I recently spent at least half an hour tearing apart my office in search of ONE small item.  I can see this item in my head.  I can picture it in one of the storage boxes in my office.  I KNOW it is in there somewhere!  I JUST CAN'T FIND IT!

All my boxes are sorted and labeled...it SHOULD be in one of those darn boxes!  Sadly, I still can't find it.  Now, I know I can substitute.  It isn't the end of the world.  But, I KNOW it's there!  Somewhere!   I even checked in boxes and drawers that it SHOULDN'T be in.  No luck. 

On my quest for this one elusive object I did find about twenty OTHER things that I can use in the next several weeks!  I guess I was just taking the "scenic route" to find all these other wonderful items!  I'm sure I'll find the item I was looking for when I least expect it...while I'm searching for something else!  And, of course, I'll have to make sure I find a use for it then...because, I sure the heck am not going to have all this searching go to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab the "How Long is this Hall" Button!

HowLongisthishall?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts