Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We have HOW many days until Christmas?!

People, I don't know how this happened!  I looked up at our calendar as we did calendar time today with the kids and said: "We have HOW many days until Christmas?!"  Oh my gosh, I'm a week behind!  I thought we had longer!  That can't be right....It IS right! 

Seriously, I went quickly into panic mode!  I have so much to do!  So much more to plan!  Too much!  Somehow I regrouped and we made it through the rest of calendar time...but I have been thinking about all I have yet to do ALL day long and it's making me crazy!  So, needless to say, I'm wrapping this blog post up and going to organize the troops (mainly my husband) and get going on all we need to do!

Now, if only I could find the to-do list I started of "Things I Need to do Before Christmas"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab the "How Long is this Hall" Button!

HowLongisthishall?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts